HEARTHSTONE FUCKING BETA KEY!
AW FUCKING YISS!
Multifandom Blog | James McAvoy Fangirl | PC Gamer
HEARTHSTONE FUCKING BETA KEY!
AW FUCKING YISS!
…but did Odin seriously not recognise his own son?
Either Gabriel is seriously talented, even more so that the show conveyed, or at least one of the other gods in that room was (or is) playing a longer and more intricate game then the show let on.
Do not confuse Marvel comics with Norse Mythology.
Loki in mythology is not Odin’s son.
Loki was Odin’s “brother” by blood contract. A very long time ago Loki and Odin made a pact, where Odin agreed for Loki to be his brother, granting him a place among the gods by his side. Loki’s origins are unknown in lore, even for the other gods, but it is said that he is the son of giants (no, not like the frost giant from the comic books, but the actual giants in mythology, although they are similar). The other gods believed his giant blood to be the reason he has monster children, like Fenrir (the big wolf), Hel (goddess of death and the underworld) or Jormungand (the world snake).
In lore it is Loki who gives the gods the most powerful weapons. Like Thor’s hammer and other relics. Almost all the famous swords and jewels are given to them by Loki… maybe that was what he promised Odin at the beginning when they met? Maybe that was the deal?
So if you think that maybe Gabriel showed up one day and offered something to Odin, who in return declared him his brother among the gods. It fits.
I do not know whether Gabriel created the persona/identity of “Loki”, or whether there was an actual Loki before him as it is not stated in Supernatural canon.
But not even the original Loki in mythology was anyway truly related to any of the gods. Odin granted him the status of a god in that pantheon.
It’s my personal headcanon that, after the whole ‘Baldur Incident’, Loki really needed to get the hell out of dodge - and it just so happened, Gabriel did as well. And since Loki is a shapeshifter, none of the Norse gods would have batted an eye if Gabriel didn’t even bother to try and impersonate Loki.
And because the Loki!Fangirl in me can’t resist sharing knowledge: Most of the Norse Gods were, at least, half Giant. While Loki is (most likely) pure Giant, not all of his children ended up Monsters: He had three wives that we know about: Angrboda - the mother (or at least other parent) of the famous monster children, Sigyn - The mother of the twins Vali and Nari (Both of which were perfectly Non-Monsterous), and the least known first wife: Glut - A Giant Hearth Goddess who bore Loki two Daughters (also Hearth Goddess), Einmyria and Eisa. And lets not forget the Horse incident.
Also the times Loki would decide to hide on Earth for a bit as a milkmaid and have shit loads of kids then as well.
So, in short: If Gabe took over to Loki, he’d going to have to remember a lot of birthdays. If Gabe was Loki all along: He didn’t waste any time getting catching up on the whole sex thing, did he? XD
1. One Step Closer - Linkin Park
2. Now We Are Free - Hans Zimmer & Lisa Cerrard
3. Best Places To Be A Mom - Taking Back Sunday
4. Who Knew? - P!nk
5. Save Yourself. I’ll Hold Them Back - My Chemical Romance
6. River Below - Billy Talent
7. All I Have - The Veronicas
8. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
9. Get Back - The Beatles
10. Confessions Pt. 3 - Weird Al Yankovic
11. Our Solemn Hour - Within Temptation
12. To Zanarkand - Final Fantasy X Soundtrack
13. Nine in the Afternoon - Panic! at the Disco
14. Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira
15. Diverse City - TobyMac
16. It’s All Too Much - The Beatles
17. The Only Exception - Paramore
18. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
19. The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
20. Be Prepared - The Lion King soundtrack
- Absolutely Zero - Jason Mraz
- It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - Boys To Men
- Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
- Fall To Pieces - DJ Spoke
- Alipin (Slave) - Shamrock
- Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace
- The Trooper - Iron Maiden
- Careless Whisper - Alex Gaskarth, Juliet Simms, 3OH3
- Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
- Fallin - Boys To Men
- Smooth - Santana
- Secrets - One Republic
- Cloud Nine - Evanescence
- Some Kind Of Nature - Gorillaz
- Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
- Fields of Innocence - Evanescence
- Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
- When I’m Kissing You - Claude Kelly
- 10 Miles Wide - Escape The Fate (this isn’t even mine)
- Snow White Queen - Evanescence
- Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
- Umbrella - All Time Low
- Knocks Me Off My Feet - Stevie Wonder
- All My Loving - Jim Sturgess
- 1234 - Feist
- Touch My Hand - David Archuleta
- Horchata - Vampire Weekend
- If You Don’t, Don’t - Jimmy Eat World
- OMG - Usher
- Story Love Affair - Faber Drive
- Emotions - Destiny’s Child
- The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance
- Lover Dearest - Marianas Trench
- Shorty Like Mine - Bow Wow & Chris Brown
- Together - Lee Carr
- Fork in the Road - The Latency
- U R Man - SS501
- Wish We Were Older - Metro Station
- Radar - Britney Spears
- How to Love - Lil Wayne
.. I honestly have a little bit of everything on my iTunes :)
- It’s Not a Fashion Statement, It’s a Deathwish - My Chemical Romance
- Solo - Demi Lovato
- Intervention - Arcade Fire
- I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
- Circles - All Time Low
- Satellite Mind - Metric
- 11.11 P.M. - The All-American Rejects
- Jet Lag - Simple Plan
- I could Say - Lily Allen
- Aha! - Imogen Heap
- The Way We Talk - The Maine
- Count On Me - Bruno Mars
- Pressure - Paramore
- Failure By Design - Brand New
- The Cave - Mumford & Sons
- Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab For Cutie
- E.T. - Katy Perry
- I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - The Ramones
- Beat It - Fall Out Boy Feat. John Mayer
- Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless
Dont Judge Me:
- Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha (I dont even like her anymore)
- Part of Your World - Little Mermaid
- Hips Dont Lie - Shakira
- This song I downloaded from Tumblr, Sherlock themed.
- Sound of Da Police - KRS-One (Attack The Block soundtrack)
- Human - The Killers
- Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy
- Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
- Colony - Joy Division
- Art Therapy - Misfits Soundtrack (Vince Pope)
- Take It Off - Ke$ha (I have no idea whats going on. I havent listened to her in forever)
- Hanging - Misfits Soundtrack (Vince Pope)
- Old Yellow Bricks - Arctic Monkeys (FINALLY my fave band)
- Quayside Synthesis - Hanna Soundtrack (Chemical Brothers)
- People are People - Depeche Mode
- After Glow - The Foals
- Ruffneck - Skrillex
- Space Invaders - Arctic Monkeys
- Stuck In My ID - Kasabian (LOVE THEM)
- Fire - Kasabian
Regulus was terrified of ending up anywhere but Slytherin. It wasn’t just because he saw how Sirius was treated for getting into wrong House but because he didn’t know anyone else from the other Houses. The other Slytherins he knew, more or less, all his life but knew next to no one from anywhere else. Sirius might have been happy for him but he would have lost far more than he would have gained.
And Sirius couldn’t possibly hold it against him… right?
Get a Starmony. Bitches love Starmony.